Terms & Conditions
By registering your account to Packreate, you give us permission to access and store your information and log-in credentials. You may never use another user’s account without permission. When registering your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords and you must notify Packreate immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Packreate will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
Packreate may send you occasional newsletters and emails regarding updates, offers and improvements. If you do not want to receive them, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Every transaction on Packreate happens through an encrypted HTTP Secure connection. We will only store sensitive information if you create an account. Creating an account enables us to remember your information for future transactions and delivering the purchase receipts and download links to your email.
We take security very seriously. All credit card information is processed in a PCI-compliant environment, certified by an independent auditor, and your payout information will never see the light of day.
Your customers’ download links are also secure. The download links will expire after 30 days, and require verification before another download happens. We tag the computer to make sure that they only have to verify their identity if they are on a different computer than the one they bought the product with.
Packreate Purchase Protection and refund policy.
All digital purchase made are final
With PayPal checkout on Packreate, you’re protected from checkout to delivery. Your financial info is never given away to others. In some rare case, and if the product is not as described, you can ask for a refund within 7 days. After 7 days, no refunds will be given. Before a refund will be granted, you must allow us to try and help solve any problem you have by us contacting the selling. NOTE: refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the purchased products. We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem you have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
We respect original works and the time taken to create them. If you find any seller(s) or items that might have infringed your copyright, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details):
– an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interests
– a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work
– identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located
– your address, telephone number, and email address
– a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
– a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
This Agreement was last revised on Feb 20, 2015.